Heirloom Seeds - Over 21000 Non-GMO Non-Hybrid - Organic Survival Seeds
Harvested heirloom seeds can be planted year after year. 16 popular varieties plants nearly 3/4 acre of Garden.
Non-GMO Non-Hybrid seeds will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder.
Grow your own food and save tons of money with these everlasting survival seeds that come with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
- Bean, Bush Blue Lake Bush – 435 Seeds
- Beet, Detroit Dark Red – 419 Seeds
- Cabbage, Golden Acre – 2469 Seeds
- Carrot, Scarlet Nantes – 6702 Seeds
- Corn, Golden Bantam – 750 Seeds
- Cucumber, Marketmore 76 – 353 Seeds
- Lettuce, Romaine Parris Island Cos – 2822 Seeds
- Onion, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish – 2822 Seeds
- Pea, Lincoln – 445 Seeds
- Pepper, Sweet Yolo Wonder L – 705 Seeds
- Radish, Champion – 882 Seeds
- Spinach, Bloomsdale Long Standing – 882 Seeds
- Squash, Summer Zucchini Black Beauty – 81 Seeds
- Squash, Winter Waltham Butternut – 109 Seeds
- Swiss Chard, Lucullus – 328 Seeds
- Tomato, Rutgers VF – 1764 Seeds
- 16 large seed packets sealed in a bucket.
- Plants nearly 3/4 acre of Garden.
- Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
- All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
- The equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets.
- Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
- Complete planting instructions included.
- Each of our Seeds varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide!
Please Note: Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.
Heirloom Seeds - Over 21,000 Non-GMO Non-Hybrid - Organic Survival Seeds
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)