Peruvian Apple Cactus - Indoor Plant - Cereus Peruvianus
During the growing season, the Peruvian Apple Cactus blooms a large white flower in the shape of an apple.
Cereus Peruvianus (Peruvian Apple Cactus) is low maintenance, a lover of dry, hot air—a perfect combo for ideal houseplants.
A unique indoor plant, Peruvian Apple Cactus stores water in its fleshy green trunk and can survive, even forgotten for a month.
- Blooms a large white flower in the shape of an apple
- Low maintenance, lover of dry hot air
- Stores water in its fleshy green trunk
- Can survive, even forgotten for a month
- Technically safe for pets but it does have thorns
Peruvian Apple Cactus Care:
- Recommend re-potting after 1 year into a vessel 1-2 inches larger using cactus/succulent mix.
- Every 1-2 weeks, Check leaves and stalks for pests.
- Remove pest with a damp paper towel and use a mild organic pesticide in a spray bottle to coat the affected areas.
- Safe for pets, although monitor if ingested. Pet may find himself with a few scratches if left to explore this plant
- Water every 2-3 weeks thoroughly when you do so as to mimic the torrential downpours of its natural habitat.
- Allow excess water to run out the drainage hole in the pot and avoid overwatering.
- High indirect to direct light, avoid windows as they amplify the sun's intensity and create heat that may damage the plant.
Note: Special shipping and return information .
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)