- Single-Fold Wheelchair Ramp - 29"x24"x2" Portable Aluminum Wheelchair Ramp can be set up in second to help wheelchairs pass through thresholds; curbs; patio steps; stairs; or raised platforms; ideal for transferring any wheeled apparatus such as electric wheelchairs; mobility scooters; rollators; also for trolleys; hand trucks
- Aluminum Alloy Structure - Made of sturdy aluminum alloy material; it possesses high resilience; impact resistance; rust and corrosion resistance; ensuring great durability and load-bearing capacity of up to 600 pounds; providing stable support and suitable for both outdoor or indoor use
- Anti-Slip Surface - Extruded surface with sanding finish for increased traction even in wet weather; effectively prevents fast forward sliding; along with extended tail-plate design at both ends to help the wheels slide down smoothly; and with rubber pad under the top end to prevent the ramp from slipping
- Reflective Guardrail - Features safety guardrails on both sides to prevent the wheelchair from accidentally sliding off the ramp; along with bright yellow warning signs posted on both sides; which are clearly visible at night; and serve as a reminder to prevent the wheelchair from getting too close to the edge
- Foldable & Portable - Comes with an easily foldable design with a soft handle for easy carrying; along with 2 pins on the top for locking the ramp securely when folded up; or being inserted to pre-drilled holes on the steps for fixed installation if needed
- Unfolded Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 29 1/8" x 24" x 1 15/16"
- Folded Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 24" x 14 3/4" x 2 15/16"
- Upper Tail-plate Size(LxW): 13 3/8" x 2 3/16"
- Bottom Tail-plate Size(LxW): 13 9/16" x 2 3/8"
- Max. Rise above the Ground: 7"
- Max. Inclination Angle: 17 degrees
- Load Capacity: 600 Lbs
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Net Weight: 11.2 Lbs
- 1x Wheelchair Ramp
- 1x Manual